Saturday, December 12, 2009

2009: A Musical Year In Review (Part 1)



Every year I produce an extensive "Best Of" list. It has ranged from a "Top 35" to a "Top 50." I get some feedback, but I don't know if it becomes part of the yearly list noise, and I have no idea if people actually read it.

So - this year I'm trying something different. Over the next couple weeks I will be posting my Top 15... in comic form. Short illustrated reviews for the Top 15 albums, and a post with albums 50-16 (with some short reviews), plus my usual Show List and other sundry bonuses.

Anyways, I hope you'll all stick around, comment, discuss, and come back every few days to read the next 2-5 reviews (depending on how fast I can draw).

First page will be up in the next couple days... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sam Spina said...

hey man! Thanks for checking out my blog! Your stuff looks sick, i'm excited to hear your favorites in music this year