Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Can't Be Erased: 2009.02.24



Erin Finley is a CRAZY-talented artist that graduated in the same in the same program as I did... then went on to get her teaching certification, her Masters, and now shows these AMAZING paintings all over the world. Sorta puts life in perspective sometimes. Her shows are ALWAYS well worth seeing, by the way, with another looming in March (watch her site).

Apologies, Erin, for bastardizing your images into the backgrounds of my panels... just looked better than my cheap knock offs...

This also marks the first time I've tried something really current and the first time I've used Sarah in one of these... so it's a lot of firsts. Hope it works?

3 comments:

Finley said...

I love this! I'm flattered, Scott. Thank you.

sjanewolf said...

I know that I'm biased, but this is amazing. Wow.
I especially like your expression in the second panel - it's spot on!

Peter La said...

Nicely Done. I like the perspective in square (2,2) on page 2.

I know you don't like putting up your own work, but I still think it'd be cool for you to have a show.