Thursday, March 19, 2009

D.E.A.D : Blast From The Past (Master Of Disaster)


I don't know if anyone reading this is having quite as much fun with these "Blast From The Past" entries as I am - but I'm really digging these...

That being said, this was one of the ones I had the most fun and the greatest challenge with. Clearly the robot hero Master Of Disaster was, um, a little poorly designed. Remaking him took some doing.


Pushing the redesign a little further than the redraw, I think the end result is actually a kind of cool character I'd be alright drawing again...

The only member of the team left undone is Torture Touch... but I did him about a year ago when I first tried this redraw experiment. I may repost him - or I may take another pass... we'll see.

1 comment:

sjanewolf said...

Torture Touch is the best name ever!